Gene Expression Center
- Sandra Splinter BonDurant, MS
425 Henry Mall Madison WI 53706
- Bulk RNA-seq library preparation, in both short-read (Illumina; Takara) and long-read (PacBio Iso-Seq; Oxford Nanopore) formats
- Single cell RNA-seq and ATAC-seq library preparation (10X Genomics)
(See our Guide to Getting Started with 10X Genomics)
- Spatial transcriptomics (10X Genomics Visium; NanoString GeoMx) in collaboration with the UW Madison TRIP lab
- RNA extraction
- RNA QC
- Array-based genotyping, GWAS, and methylation assays (Illumina iScan system)
If you publish data generated via GEC services, please contact us at email@example.com so we can list the publication on our website!
All data and services provided by the University of Wisconsin Biotechnology Center Gene Expression Center are intended for research purposes only. Services are not intended nor certified for diagnostic or clinical use.