Gene Expression Center
- Sandra Splinter BonDurant, MS
2120 Biotechnology Center
425 Henry Mall Madison WI 53706
- Bulk RNA-seq library preparation, in both short-read (Illumina; Takara) and long-read (PacBio Iso-Seq; Oxford Nanopore) formats
- Single cell RNA-seq and ATAC-seq library preparation (10X Genomics – see our Guide to Getting Started with 10X Genomics); Parse Biosciences Evercode
- Spatial transcriptomics (10X Genomics Visium; NanoString GeoMx) in collaboration with the UW Madison TRIP lab
- RNA extraction
- RNA QC
- Array-based genotyping, GWAS, and methylation assays (Illumina iScan system)
IMPORTANT: Deliverable data will be deleted from our systems 60 days after it is made available to download.
A visible measure of a core’s impact is made through acknowledgement of service usage in abstracts/talks/publications. Please consider including the following statement,
The author(s) utilized the University of Wisconsin – Madison Biotechnology Center Gene Expression Center (Research Resource Identifier – RRID:SCR_017757) for XXXX.
If you publish data generated via GEC services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can list the publication on our website!
Upcoming Events of Interest for UWBC Clients
Wednesday, 6/7 (4:00PM – 6:30PM CT): 10X Genomics / CoreQuantum Technologies / Leinco Technologies Social Hour
Old Sugar Distillery, 931 E Main St, Madison WI 53703
Registration required: https://10xgen.com/42rxwTk
All data and services provided by the University of Wisconsin Biotechnology Center Gene Expression Center are intended for research purposes only. Services are not intended nor certified for diagnostic or clinical use.