- Samples submitted for QC are assayed on the NanoDrop One Spectrophotometer and the Agilent 2100 Bioanalyzer. The following four Agilent Chips options are available:
● RNA NanoChip (12 samples) – sample >100ng/uL
● RNA PicoChip (11 samples) – sample <100ng/uL
● DNA1000 Chip (12 samples) – sample > 5ng/uL
● HS DNA Chip (11 samples) – sample <5ng/uL
Reservations for NanoDrop and Agilent Bioanalyzer usage is only available to clients who have been satisfactorily trained by lab personnel. For information on training, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please review our current sample drop-off guidelines (effective June 2021): GEC Sample Exchange Policy
Please fill out the below service form and submission spreadsheet. E-mail the completed documents to email@example.com.
RNA QC Service
|UW System Rate
|RNA QC Agilent RNA NanoChip
| RNA QC* Agilent RNA PicoChip
|*QC includes NanoDrop quantification & Agilent Chip|
|UW System Rate
|Agilent RNA6000 NanoChip||$56||$84|
|Agilent RNA6000 PicoChip||$58||$90|
|Agilent DNA 1000 Chip||$55||$87|
|Agilent HS DNA Chip||$85||$92|
Price includes the Agilent Chip, consumables, reagents and RNA ladder. The Agilent 2100 Bioanalyzer is available for independent access once users have been satisfactorily trained by lab personnel. Training cost is $115/hour. Please contact the GEC to schedule training.
Pricing current as of May 2022
All data and services provided by the University of Wisconsin Biotechnology Center Gene Expression Center are intended for research purposes only. Services are not intended nor certified for diagnostic or clinical use.